Customizable prints progress

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:52:54 PDT 2015

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 18 August 2015 at 03:51, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello Lubomir,
> >
> > As I am progressing with the documentation, I want to add description for
> > users willing to write their own templates, so I will need to describe
> many
> > concepts related to our defined css selectors, Grantlee names, etc. do
> you
> > think it is relevant to add these details in the user manual? or we
> better
> > separate it in a special page on subsurface website for example?
> >

> hello,
> CCing Dirk, just in case he objects with my proposal.
>
> i'd say, just add this in the main documentation file for now, but
> please try keeping it short - only listing the Grantlee variables and
> having a brief explaination on how a template works, the CSS etc...
>
> i think the manual should be a multi-page HTML at this point instead
> of one file, as it becomes difficult to maintain by multiple users.

Hello Lubomir,

I pushed the latest commits which contains the following updates:

- Updating the printing section in the user-manual.
- Adding "Appendix F" which describes how to write a custom template as
Dirk suggested.
- Implemented the code which exports statistics data structures to Grantlee
backend.
- Make the statistics templates editable (we can also add the import/export
statistics templates very easily later).
- Fix issue in six dives template.

I pushed them now as today is the hard deadline for this project in the
scope of GSoC, But I think I will work on additional enhancements before
the release anyway.

--
regards,

Gehad