at some point we need to release Subsurface 4.5

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 04:23:39 PDT 2015

Hi Dirk,

> I did not follow this closely but how much time do I have to fix the Uemis
> implementation.
> I make nice progress but since I am doing this besides my job, like propably
> all, I would need a few days more.

I expect a rather lengthy beta cycle. And I don't think I'll be ready to
release even Beta 1 until later next week. There are quite a few more
things that I need to get ready...

> Currently it does import all my 252 dive¹s I did with it with the correct
> profiles and divespots.
> I am currently working on buddies, which I believe it never did before.

Correct.

> Also with the current master the Uemis support would be completely broken.

Well, it works for some of us, but I certainly would love to see your
patches. Can you send what you already have done?

Not that far but soon, the current import cannot work as reading a dive from
an existing table returns always NULL,
we discussed this.

Anyway, within the next weeks I should be done, depending on how much time I
can spare but I¹ll send in my first :-)
patch within the next week or so.

Best regards,
Guido Lerch
m: +41 79 3217739

"Quality means building the customer¹s point of view into every aspect of a
product from design to final recycling."