Subsurface-mobile use

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 08:25:56 PST 2015

I have found only two small niggles recently. First is that in the comments section it looks like its not dealing with HTML(?) Properly as there are <br> instead of line breaks.

The other is that if you scroll down your dive list, the drawer icon dissappears. The fix is to scroll up a little.

Other than that I haven't found any major errors in the ui in the latest build.

Out of interest, when do you think you might get Editting and downloading working?