Subsurface-mobile use

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Dec 3 11:07:14 PST 2015

On Thursday, December 03, 2015 09:16:03 Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 03, 2015 at 04:25:56PM +0000, John Smith wrote:
> >
> > I have found only two small niggles recently. First is that in the
> > comments section it looks like its not dealing with HTML(?) Properly as
> > there are <br> instead of line breaks.
> Yes, I saw that, too.
>
> > The other is that if you scroll down your dive list, the drawer icon
> > dissappears. The fix is to scroll up a little.
> I believe this is intentional. It doesn't bother me but I'm curious about
> the rationale behind the behavior.

Yes, that's intended behaviour. I'm having our usability people looking into
it right now, and they'll probably suggest a few changes to this element. I
personally think it works quite well and doesn't get in the way of interesting
content.
--
sebas

Sebastian Kügler    |    http://vizZzion.org    |     http://kde.org