layout changes

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 01:56:00 PST 2015

> But the thing that strikes me the worst is the wasted space in the toolbar between the tab widget and the profile.
> Something is scaling the icons and adding this massive amount of white space around them that allows us to only show 7 buttons at this resolution (~1000x~550 - so that’s what you’d get on a netbook or small laptop). That’s a joke - at roughly the same size I can get 10 buttons on Linux - and the overall look of the toolbar is better there as well:

I compared the size of the images for those buttons, the majority of them are 23x23px.
scale.png is 24x24
gaschange.png is 50x47
pictures.png is 48x48
icon-ceiling-alltissues.png is 48x48

Unless there are any scaling set in the qt-ui code the column space for the icons would be set based on the widest image.

/Jocke