Patch for #848

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:30:48 PDT 2015

On 17 March 2015 at 01:06, Matthew Vepritskiy
<matteofichtner at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I made a patch for ticket # 848, but I have a suspicion that somewhere I
> screwed up.
> http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/848#no2
>
> Patch fixes the problem when you can create a set of points that do not
> belong to the line.
> The problem lies in the function fixHandlerIndex (qt-ui / profile /
> profilewidget2.cpp) - it returns the wrong value.
> However, this only occurs when the user edits the second diving graph. That
> is, before he clicked "Apply Changes" or "Discard changes".
> Given this, should we clean handles every time changes are discarded or
> applied?

i don't think the function should be removed.
this bug was supposedly fixed recently and i can't reproduce it with
the current GIT version. if not, can you provide the exact steps for
the bug to trigger?
also, not sure i understand what you mean by "second diving graph".

lubomir