[dirk at hohndel.org: updates towards 4.5]

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:01:05 PDT 2015

Best regards,
Guido Lerch
m: +41 79 3217739

"Quality means building the customer¡¯s point of view into every aspect of a
product from design to final recycling."

From:  Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>
Date:  Thursday 8 October 2015 10:56
To:  Guido Lerch <guido.lerch at gmail.com>
Cc:  "Robert C. Helling" <helling at atdotde.de>,
"subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org" <subsurface at subsurface-divelog.org>
Subject:  Re: [dirk at hohndel.org: updates towards 4.5]

>>>  >
>>>  > Today build.sh is designed to work both on Linux and Mac. Is there a
>>>  > reason that this can't continue to be the case? What Mac specific things
>>>  > aren't done in build.sh?
>>
>>  Nothing really, all I am trying to do is to learn and make things easier for
>>  me (and maybe for others) Š
>
> And that's very welcome. I'm just suggesting that it would be even better
> to make sure that we continue to have one script. And it's easy enough
> (and free) to install VirtualBox and a Linux of your choice so you can
> make sure things still work.
>
>>  Checking if Xcode command line tools are properly installed ¡© had tons of
>>  issues this week because they weren©öt.
>
> You're typing this on a Mac. I love it how on Macs with the wrong settings
> the "'" turns into a slanted "'" which then becomes a "©ö" on other systems
> :-)

I wish I could work with my Ubuntu but for some reason SSRF would not
connect to the Uemis.
The Uemis ¡°is seen¡± by Ubuntu but when trying to download a dive it gives an
error message
that the Uemis is not connected or not responding of this sort.