Silly button [was Re: latest Android apk]

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sat Jan 9 12:26:35 PST 2016

On Friday, January 08, 2016 07:17:44 Miika Turkia wrote:
> >> I am also still thinking that normal swipe up and down could lead to
> >> next and previous dives. If it is possible to scroll up or down when
> >> swiping, do that first. However, if we already are at the e.g. bottom,
> >> allow one to swipe to the previous dive. Does this make any sense?
> >
> > That's weird. horizontal makes much more sense to me
>
> Fine by me. There just currently is two different actions when you
> swipe horizontally (menu/edit mode bar and switching from details to
> divelist or log) and when swiping vertically (my notes are small and
> Nexus 7 fits everything on the screen). Any sensible way to jump to
> different dive works for me

Most people don't realize, but swiping from the sides (which brings in the
menu and context action on the left and right) and swiping horizontally in the
middle of the screen don't clash. I've tested it, and it works fine.

I've that swiping to switch between dives on my disk in a patch series from
Marco, haven't checked if I pushed it to Dirk for merge into master, but it's
almost ready for that.
--
sebas

Sebastian Kügler    |    http://vizZzion.org    |     http://kde.org