Subsurface mobile bug report

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jan 23 10:47:17 PST 2016

> On Jan 23, 2016, at 9:27 AM, Martin Fuhr <tauchen at mateng.de> wrote:
>
> Device: HTC One M8 (android 6.12.111.4)
> Subsurface mobile: 4.5.2.701
>
> Device: ASUS ZenPad S 8.0 (android 4.6.1)
> Subsurface mobile: 4.5.2.701
>
> Summary for both devices:
>
> Thanks for add "back to divelist" in the latest version... :-)
> In the desktop version I grouped dives as "trip" - for trips or own education.
> Now I can see the group's at the divelist in the app with the underlined trip names.
> Ungrouped dives between two trips have their own empty headline, right?!?

Yes, that's how it currently works out. Not sure what else to do to separate them from dives in trips.

> Have you found a reason for the sync problem with the desktop version (see my last mail below)
>
> Am 21.01.2016 12:29 schrieb Martin Fuhr <tauchen at mateng.de>:
>> The problem with the edit mode is fixed. Sliding the details and
>> deactivate the keyboard works perfect in both orientations of the display.
>> But there is still no option to edit "Weight". Is it coming soon (and
>> tank data as well) ???

Weight and tank data aren't supported, yet. Not enough people are
working on the mobile UI so things take a while.

>> How can I delete a dive from the divelist in the app (e.g. the manually
>> added dive for this test) ?

Not supported, yet.

>> After syncing the cloud storage via app I´m back in the app on dive #001
>> and not on the latest dive or the latest edit dive. So after syncing I
>> have to scroll up all the time to the latest dive.

I'm confused, could you try to explain a bit better? The dive list should
be sorted by date

>> I found some problems syncing to (from) the desktop version - sorry :-(
>>
>> If I edit the weight-section in the desktop-version (e.g. integreated
>> and belt) the summary-weight is not shown in the app after syncing via
>> cloud storage. Maybe this can be the reason from above. It must be
>> possible to select different types of weight in the app, so there are
>> more data to sync...

Weights aren't correctly connected / displayed in Subsurface-mobile right now

>> The last dive in my divelist is a in-app manually added dive with
>> fictitious data (20m/20min). I sync to the cloud storage and see the
>> dive in the desktop-version. If I edit something in the desktop-version
>> an save the "Depth" goes to "0,0m". Thats not nice, because 0,0m is not
>> a dive... ;-)

Interesting. I wonder if this is an issue with depth in dive vs. depth in
divecomputer data structures... something to look at in the code. Thanks
for pointing this out