Android app -755

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 29 00:11:26 PST 2016

On 29-01-16 08:00, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> Anyway, I'd appreciate a fresh round of testing. This should close a
> number of outstanding bugs.
>
> And I'm sure I have successfully added a few new ones in return :-)

A very quick test (on 1 5" device, running Android 6.0.1). Look pretty
solid to me. Some observations:

1) Manual add dive, cancel the add, and the dive shows up in the
divelist. Without ever touching the save button. Luckily it is gone
after re-starting the app.

2) Swiping trough the dives I still sometimes get an empty profile.

3) After 5 minutes of clicking and swiping I ran into a SIGSEGV. One
thing, I thing, that is very useful for an open beta is making sure that
the profile does only renders (and computes) the things we want. I
believe that this crash is coming from profile drawing, but cannot
pinpoint at this moment.

Sizing of DiveDetails is ok on my device.

best,

--jan