Androind build -900

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Mar 1 10:48:57 PST 2016

On Tue, Mar 01, 2016 at 03:59:07PM +0000, David Tillotson wrote:

> I just tried this, and must say that it works well. I couldn't create any scenarios that caused any issues with the delete/undo.

Good.

> I did find a couple of oddities that may have been there for a while though:
> 1. Open the bottom dive in the dive list, then go to manually add a dive. The new entry dialog appears pefectly normal, but on saving, it produces an /interesting/ effect (for the wary, with large log files, try selecting a dive a few entries in at the start, rather than the bottom of the list!)

Hehe, that's fun. I should declare it a feature and move on :-)
Or, I guess, I could fix it. Easy enough to do.

> As a simple fix for this, the app should return to the dive list before going into the edit dialog, or not allow adding a dive when a dive is displayed.

I'll implement the former.

> 2. When editting a dive, if the time is changed, but not the depth, the profile isn't updated.

By "time" I assume you mean duration? Or the start time? Because how would
the start time impact the profile... but with the duration changed it
/should/ be redrawn. I'll look into this.

Thanks for the reports.