Subsurface-mobile testing update

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Mar 30 04:52:15 PDT 2016

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 05:54:33PM +1100, Rick Walsh wrote:

> Much of my diving is local, and will be one or two dives on a weekend.
> Even when I go away, very rarely will I set a trip location, so the
> unexpanded dive list looks pretty ordinary for me (see attached).  There's
> no date, location, or anything else displayed until I expand a trip.

Well, if I was Steve Jobs I'd respond that this clean, stunning design is
intentional... but yeah, there's definitely room for improvement.
One question, why do you use trips at all if you don't name them? Trips
are entrirely optional and if they make no sense for you, don't use them
and you'll be back to the clean divelist you had before...