User manual queries

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sun Nov 6 04:59:16 PST 2016

I am updating some of the text for the user manual. two questions:

1) What does _File -> Take cloud storage online_ do?

2) If I download the same dive from two different dive computers,
Subsurface sees that and allows one to view the different dive
representations by selecting the _Next DC_ or _Previous DC_ menu
options. However, if I plan a dive with the same date, time and location
as a logged dive, the plan and log are shown as separate entries on the
dive list. What determines whether two representations of the same dive
are considered as a single dive with different dive computers?

Can I save the dive plan and the corresponding log without allowing the
dive plan to count as an actual dive?

Kind regards,
willem