updates to Subsurface and libdivecomputer

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Sat Sep 17 23:40:25 PDT 2016

On 18 September, 2016 - Anton Lundin wrote:

> On 17 September, 2016 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>

> > Thanks to Linus and Anton we have an updated Subsurface-branch for
> > libdivecomputer.
> > This goes along with an update to Subsurface itself to adjust to the
> > modified API for our serial code.
> >
> > I’ve had problems with the native Bluetooth code for a while and feel
> > like I can’t quite figure out where the culprit is. I only had a chance to
> > test this on my Mac, though, and Bluetooth has always been a challenge
> > on the Mac.
> >
> > I’d appreciate if some of you with Bluetooth dive computers could give
> > this a try and let me know if things work on Windows, Linux and Mac.
> >

> I tested it on Linux, and it worked.
>

> I saw the following earlier:
> static const hw_ostc_layout_t hw_ostc_layout_frog = {
>    32, /* firmware */ /* 32 or 34??? Anton says 32 (34 == battery), Jef says 34 */
>
> That wasn't me, it was Dirk who said 32. I have no clue about how the hw
> frog layout looks.

I also looked at the diff between Subsurface-branch and Jef's master,
and there are some minor things that diff, that we probably should
resync just to make future merges easier.

Here are patches for a couple of them. There are 2-3 ones left that
should probably be cleaned up to, one being tankinfo vs. tankvolume.

I also noted "Fix the gas mix parsing for the Aladin Tec 2G."
(decfa24f92d148) in Jef's master that didn't make it into Linus merge.
It merges cleanly so just pick it.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604