Importing dives from my old log software

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 08:13:45 PDT 2017

Good afternoon Gregory.

> Hi there,
>
> Tried to import my last log book from ScubaPro LogTRAK.

Direct import to subsurface from LogTrak is not supported at this moment.
You can achieve it uploading your file to divelogs.de
<http://www.divelogs.de>and then import from this web service to subsurface.
But ...

But I could not find the way how to do it.
> Please find log file attached.

... the attached file *is not* a LogTRAK file. It looks like a TravelTRAK
log which is pretty different and I think is not supported in divelogs.de

Please, read this thread in mail list
<http://lists.subsurface-divelog.org/pipermail/subsurface/2017-August/029732.html>
if the file comes from TravelTRAK (PalmOS software).

> By the way, is there any way to import directly to SubSurface from SP
> Galileo?

Yes, subsurface fully supports Galileo devices downloads thanks to
libdivecomputer library.

Best regards.

Salva.