Diveplan line breaks in UI and printing - <div> vs. <br> - Linux vs. Windows

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Fri Feb 3 12:22:09 PST 2017

Hi All,

you may know me as a complete newbie managed to do my first small change
to the Subsurface planner: Adding surface pressure and SAC to the
planner results.

Now I found out there is one issue left concerning printing. I attached
4 screen shots:

- Output in UI in planner looks good
- Output in UI in main window in notes section looks good
- Printing (template "Onedive") in linux is complete crap because the
  I would expect this is even an old issue?!
- Printing (template "Onedive") in win is also not perfect because a few
line breaks are missing which are there in the UI.
  Line breaks missing are: Before "Runtime...", "Deco model...", "ATM
pressure..." and "Gas consumption...". --> Issue (2)

What can we do about (1) which is even more serious?

For (2) I guess I forgot to put a few <br>. But why line breaks in UI
then work? Can s.o. please explain me the concept of <div></div> and

Thanks!

Best regards
Stefan

--