print stylesheet

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Fri Feb 24 02:15:30 PST 2017

On 24 February, 2017 - Stefan Fuchs wrote:

> Hi All, hi Dirk,
>
> Am 24.02.2017 um 09:58 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> >
> >> Since this was added to master, does anyone else have good or bad
> >> experience with this small change?
> >>
> >> Shall we still undo the part of the change which was removing the string
> >> from property "html" in the ui file as Lubomir suggested? For me the
> >> change works in both variants.
> >> I have the branch in the modified version still at
> >> https://github.com/sfuchs79/subsurface/tree/bugfix_planner_fontsize
> >> It is based on master before the commit was added, so one would need to
> >> revert the old commit or change it by hand.
> > I can certainly undo that part and test. It's only 1am, right?
> >
> Aaah, this was not my intention! Better get some sleep! :-)
> That item is not urgent.
> I'm just worried if other users could also face the same issue if we
> keep it. So feedback from others is more important.
> >From technical point of view I even believe that undoing the one part
> will not change situation regarding printing for your Linux build with
> Qt5.8 at all.
>
> I in fact tried to build under Ubuntu against Qt5.8 but failed.
>
> Maybe s.o. - not Dirk! ;-) - could give me a hint what I have to do to
> build and run Subsurface under Ubuntu 16.04 against Qt5.8.
> What I did is:
> - Installed Qt5.8 in /opt/Qt/...
> - Played with qtchooser and set QT_SELECT correctly
>
> But I fear this is not enough to change it?!

I don't use QT_SELECT or qtchooser, I just use
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=..../Qt/5.8/gcc_64/lib/cmake and let cmake find that
qt directory that way. Works like a charm.

Just remember to purge your build dir with fire first, because cmake
doesn't always re-resolve things, or I just can't figure out how to tell
it to do that.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604