since we are testing things on Mac...

Fede Masias fedemasias at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 20:14:19 PST 2017

I would not mind filing an issue, but the repo doesn't seem to be accepting them? https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues redirects to https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/pulls. Similarly, the tabs at the top read [Code] [Pull Requests] [Projects]... instead of [Code] [Issues] [Pull Requests]... like other repos do (see attached screenshots in case I didn't explain myself properly).
And while we're on the github topic, is there any interest in a github wiki documentation, or is that not particularly useful as most users would just look at the website as opposed to github? I'm not nearly as strong of a coder as I'd like, so I'd rather contribute in other ways as needed.
-Federico