since we are testing things on Mac...

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 05:26:09 PST 2017

happy new year,

On 2 January 2017 at 05:39, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

>> On Jan 1, 2017, at 7:06 PM, Fede Masias <fedemasias at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Late 2012 MacBook, running 10.11.6. Grabbed the 10.9+ image.
>>

>> Printing works, though manually written notes for an individual dive show
>> use often, so not sure if this is new or not.
>

> Uh, I thought we had fixed that. Gehad or (more likely, since Gehad isn't
> around much) Lubomir, any chance you could look into that?

we provided some support for line breaks via a hack:
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/commit/00a085f858f64768456d25a200e2e3477c1fda7e
something wasn't right in the way Grantle handles line breaks, but i
don't remember the details.

i think Fede needs to provide some more info because line breaks work
in this Windows daily:
subsurface-4.5.96-34-gbdef1fa19905
(see attachment)

Fede, which template are you using? can you send the problematic dive
that shows the <br>'s?

lubomir
--

P.S.
as a side note, i'm unable to build Subsurface on Win32 for months due