Subsurface 4.7 / 5.0

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:34:16 PST 2017

ok, thanks for clarifying the issues with using QML.  I'm really not
familiar with oo techniques, and as a unix user I'm using only regular
scripting languages (perl, tcl, python) but avoid the object oriented
enhancements mainly because I don't understand the paradigm.  I hadn't
understood that subsurface was mainly C and not C++.

Complex stuff keeping volunteers motivated.  I can appreciate the
challenge.  My comments on trying to keep your key developers motived to
contributing remain, although I hadn't realized that would mean sticking
with the existing infrastructure.

...Hartley Horwitz (h2sk1)