Possible Bug with Stats and Info

Ryan McLean pvtryan100 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 00:43:39 PDT 2017

@Linus,

Thank you for taking the time to educate me instead of leaving me in
ignorance, I honestly do appreciate it. While i figured things wouldn't be
exact, I thought it would be as near as no matter and i would never have
thought that the margin of error could get quite so large.

@Willem,

I realize they don't happen exactly as intended, i was just thinking given
the intention of the diver we could replicate that intention based on the
dive time & overall SAC rate for the purpose of visualization.