Formatting Dive tags string

Jérémie Guichard djeBrest at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:58:47 PDT 2018

Hello Thiago,

In order to not mix the two topics in the same change, I decided to keep
the conversion to QString as it was in the original code, see:
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/blob/12dc1889c704c6af9125d3ef3f0d2a1c1fe603f7/desktop-widgets/tab-widgets/maintab.cpp#L574
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/blob/12dc1889c704c6af9125d3ef3f0d2a1c1fe603f7/desktop-widgets/tab-widgets/maintab.cpp#L1529
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/blob/12dc1889c704c6af9125d3ef3f0d2a1c1fe603f7/qt-models/divetripmodel.cpp#L430
I can now prepare a follow up change that would deal with the issue you
have raised, the advantage is that now it must be fixed in a single place :)

Thanks for the feedback,

Jeremie