website translation experiments
dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jul 18 13:04:22 PDT 2018
> On Jul 18, 2018, at 11:23 AM, Peter Zaal <peter.zaal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah nice, I didn't noticed that option before! At first I was under the impression that somewhere in the process the links where automagically updated to their localized url. But I found out that in GitHub the links were already to the specific localized url, so we should do that in Transifex as well.
> There were some more links to pages that were not localized (e.g. links on the annoucing pages to the User Form or Downloads page), so I updated these as well.
> Thanks, I really like where this is going!
One step forward, two steps back.
I'm having a very hard time not destroying the encoding of non-ASCII characters. And right now I have no idea why.
It all looks good when printed to stdout, and turns into garbage when printed to a file.
More information about the subsurface