Patch for some documentation fixes and some questions!

Paul Buxton paulbuxton.mail at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 25 04:56:00 PDT 2019

So I have got my MXE based win32 build going, and I have added some missing
information to the docs, see attached patch.

In addition to additional information in there, I did have some other
issues which I haven't created a patch for as I am not yet clear if these
changes are fixing something unique to my system or of they are related to
newer versions of things.

1) buliding MXE with the QTBASE debug-and-release option doesn't work. It
fails on building qtcore. The MXE guys are aware of this and suggested not
using the flag for now.
2) The #undef PASCAL in units.h appears to be insufficient, it seems to
also be required in dive.c. Perhaps it would be cleaner to rename this
PASCALS to avoid conflicts/confusion?
3) configuredivecomputer.h and donwloadfromdivecopmuter.cpp/h states.ERROR
We seem to pick up a definiton of ERROR from elsewhere that overrides the
use of the states enum. Renaming the ERROR enum resolved this
4) Similarly IGNORE in maintab.cpp/h
5) Also FLOAT in parse-xml.c

I also note that the build script, whilst it generates the installer, it
seems to be complaining about mismatched quotes, not figured out where the
culprit is yet (there are a lot of quotes :-) )

Paul