more fixes in 3.0.2 (Dirk Hohndel)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Mar 31 09:45:41 PDT 2020

On Tue, 2020-03-31 at 12:18 -0400, Hartley Horwitz wrote:
> I've tested 3.0.2 (4.9.3.1277) on iOS, on an iPhone6 (small screen).
> Very good is my overall comment, and I'd release it as is.

Thanks for that. I think I will add a couple more fixes, mainly because
it's so painful to do frequent releases on iOS and Willem's observation
about the context menu on dive details is definitely worth fixing right
away.

> W.r.t. the statistics (Dive Summary), one thing I've noticed is that
> the selection buttons on the top are too large for my phone in
> portrait mode.  I've tried with small/regular/large font, and the 3rd
> button is mostly obscured.  The 3 buttons I refer to are: "Refresh",
> <timeSpan1>, <timespan2>

Agreed, I noticed that myself on my smallest phone.

> Not a show stopper by any means, but worth looking at in some future
> rev if possible.  I looked for other incidents of missing text in the
> dive list using a large font and the latest rev looks really good
> compared to some old screenshots I have from about 1 year ago, so
> good job with that.
>
> I went through my normal list of tests, plus some of the tests that
> Dirk reported were causing crashes.  No issues.

Thank you so much for doing that