translations

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri May 1 14:50:48 PDT 2020

Thank you so much, Guillaume

I really appreciate all the work that the translators put into this. Every time
I try to contribute with German translations I get a feeling for just how hard
it is to do this well.

My current plan is to do a final pull of translations around mid day tomorrow,
so that would be around 9pm French time Saturday evening. Of course I don't
know if you (or any of the other French translators) have time (and the motivation)
to work on this tomorrow, but there still is most of a day to get us closer.

A quick check seems to indicate that for French about 230 strings are still
untranslated. But as you go through them you'll see that the vast majority of them
are small modifications of existing strings, so hopefully this will be comparably easy.

Again, thank you for your work on this!

/D