Subsurface mobile general question

Paul-Erik Törrönen poltsi at poltsi.fi
Tue Nov 16 08:29:48 PST 2021

On 2021-11-15 22:43, Robert Helling wrote:
> yes, let’s give it a try with some real dives. Would you mind sharing
> some CCR logs with me that have depth information as well as initial
> and final O2 as well as diluent pressures? Ideally some that don’t
> have excessive jo-jo phases with excessive buoyancy adjustments
> necessary but varying over a range of depths. Let’s see if my model
> gives a more constant rate of O2 consumption than simply taking the
> drop in O2 pressure divided by dive time.

These should have a simple down - bottom time - up-profile:
https://poltsi.fi/Sukeltaminen/ccr-logs.tar.bz2

A bit of explanation about the content. The archive contains both the
Subsurface-converted dives, one dive in each file, as well as the source
file, which is in the Sentinel native format.

The reason why I included also the latter is that it contains all sample
values for each interval whereas the converted xml-files only contain
values when they've changed. It might actually be easier to read the
former and use it, than the latter.

Each sample is taken at Recint-interval. The fields are:

R0000	Interval #
0017	Depth (1/10m)
0001	something
0040	pO2 (1/100bar, used in display, calculated from F, G and H)
M1	something
T12	Temp (⁰C)
A449	Filter (%)
B390	Battery 1 (V)