List of computers supported on mobile versions

Daniel Azuelos daniel+plongee at azuelos.org
Thu Apr 28 01:52:10 PDT 2022

[ Rédigé dans le sens de lecture normal.
  Written in the usual reading direction. ]

Le (on) 25/04/2022, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> a écrit (wrote):

[...]
| And yes... we should make this information in a far more easily accessible manner...
|
| Yet another project to add to the long todo list...

Thank you Dirk ( & Co. ) for your answer.
I better feel the depth of the problem.

Would it be a working starting point to involve computers makers through:
	"Would you be motivated in putting on a label telling your computer is
	**Subsurface compatible** or **approved**?
	This might be a way to reach a large divers and geeks community,
	and to make a positive advertising about your product sustainability,
	openness and usability."
--
    « The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
    is for good men to do nothing. »